Monday, March 15, 2010

An Introduction

I often find myself wishing to express an opinion about what does and doesn't happen around me. Twitter has helped me a great deal in expressing some opinions, but sometimes I need more than 140 characters to fully form my thoughts. So while I will continue to use, and love, twitter, I now have an auxiliary outlet to augment twitter with.

I probably will not be blogging everyday, but when something in the news happens that I feel could use a different perspective, or when I have an idea that could change the world...well at least I'd like to think it could. My goal is to have a forum for myself but also but anyone who wishes to have a discussion, I invite feedback and commentary...as long as it is respectful, I do not deal with disrespect. I have opinions just like the next person, but I also have a sense of decorum that keeps me from attacking others opinions...I expect the same courtesy.

Now to finer points, post ending in "Sent from my Sprint Blackberry" obviously were sent on the road somewhere, and I will try to remember to add where am I at the beginning of the post and where I am at the end of it. Other posts would have originated from my computer, like this one, and I will try and include where I am for those at well so that you, and I, can have a setting for context. With that in mind, I am currently at home on the futon in my living room.

I think that's it for the intro, thanks for reading and I hope this finds you in good health. (I'll usually end with that as well.)

Posted via web from Diggs' Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment